Can receive messages but can't send. Inspiron n 500. Windows…

Customer Question
Can receive messages but...

Can receive messages but can't send

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Inspiron n 500

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

No updates recently should I try to update computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No the email is our only problem

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

On which email account are you facing this issue and how do you access this email account? is it using web browser or email application ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Andy, Computer Consultant