Because of a Bookmark problem, I cleared cache, cookies,

Second opinion] Because of a...
Second opinion] Because of a Bookmark problem, I cleared cache, cookies, etc. and it is fine now. BUT, when I open to my Homepage of Yahoo, it opens very slowly and not like it normally did. Also, when I clicked on a local weather station, it could not be shown due to "cookies". I did check on Menu and feel that the settings are correct, but something is going on and I do not know how to correct it Please Help. I have Windows 7, and MozillaFirefox. Yesterday, I got a message to download Firefox Sync, but after looking at it, I did not download it, but cancelled. Maybe this is causing these problems.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Do you have add ons within Firefox?

What are add ons? I did click a Firefox Sync download, but I cancelled the download before it could be done.

you prob don't have any in that case.

Are you set to Firefox?

Have you tested Chrome?

Did chrome at one time, but stuck to Firefox. Things are better, so will end this inquiry. Thanks.

ok sounds good

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator