Pearl. My computer keeps telling me that i Have an out of…

Customer Question
Hi, Pearl. My computer...

Hi, Pearl. My computer keeps telling me that i Have an out of date and attention is required. I used the email and password ***** is not working AGAIN and then I get the code and can't get back in

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I don't believe so

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have Windows 10 on this computer and can never seem to get back in

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?