My documents are not coming up in english. Dell windows 10…

My documents are not...

My documents are not coming up in english

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell windows 10 64 bit

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

2 weeks, i calied dell and they said it was the software

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Office 2010, word

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Changing the language on the tool bar; english does not come up

3/19/2018
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know when you are ready

I am ready

Thank you for requesting secure remote session. We can speed up the process by having secure remote session.

Request you to download and run secure remote tool from below link

Click here to download file

Double click to run file after download

arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

We will observe computer for two days for any issues...

Thank You