Iforgot my paswoord to start my coputer. A hp allin one

Iforgot my paswoord to...

Iforgot my paswoord to start my coputer

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

A hp allin one computer

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mod. 22-b226

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I purchased it Friday and I have tried all types of combinations of my normal pas words bit no luck

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

When you first set up your new computer, on the setup screen did it ask you to enter an

email address?

Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no

Thank you. Since this is a new machine the quickest way to get back in to it is to reset it.

While looking at the login screen (but don't log in), hold and keep down, the left Shift key.

Click the Power icon in the lower right corner of the screen (far right) and select Restart.

Release the Shift key when the Choose an Option screen appears.

click Troubleshoot

click Reset this PC

click Remove Everything

click Just Remove Files

(install to the drive where Windows is installed, if asked)

Once Windows has been reloaded
(it takes an hour or so)
you'll create a new user account and have access to the machine again.

Let me know the result please.

Byron
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist