About three weeks ago, slimware worked on the computer and…

Customer Question
About three weeks ago...

About three weeks ago, slimware worked on the computer and it worked great for about two weeks. I haven't tried to use it for a week or so. when I tried to get started again.it was if someone else had control of the computer. I can't get on the internet at times and it just seems as though I don't have any acontrol

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lap top HP computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

I am not sure of the model, windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes the updates have been installed. do you have the info on my computer on file

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

How did you remote them in? Do you remember what phone number you called for their support?