I bought a printer 5 days ago in Port charlotte and want…

Customer Question
I bought a printer...

I bought a printer 5 days ago in Port charlotte and want have it hooked up.tried and had no luck

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP ENVY PHoto 7855

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

My friend tried to hook it up but wasn't lucky

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Just give me start it for mean make a date to have someone come and

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able to print

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 1 month ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

How is the printer connected?

Andy, Computer Consultant