The challenge: use of Slingbox 500 with a PC Dell laptop…

Customer Question
The challenge: use of...

The challenge: use of Slingbox 500 with a PC Dell laptop computer. There is no set box and no accommodations for either component connectors or HDMI.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The issue is to provide for the receipt of channels associated with COMSAT service in Washington, DC via a laptop computer and its screen 500 miles away.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for your question I'll be with your shortly