I need to be able to allow apps from anywear not just the…

Customer Question
I need to be...

I need to be able to allow apps from anywear not just the store on able to get the down load shows store only

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My lap top

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

To Choose Where Apps can be Installed from in Settings

1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the Apps icon.

2. Under Installing apps on the right side, select Allow apps from anywhere (default), Warn me before installing apps from outside the Store, or Allow apps from the Store only from the drop down for what you want.

3. When finished, you can close Settings if you like.

More info here: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/78213-choose-where-apps-can-installed-windows-10-a.html

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if you just have additional follow up questions you'd like to ask, do not rate yet, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify or work on another solution. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.