My printer is not working and it says to check firewall and…

Customer Question
My printer is not...

My printer is not working and it says to check firewall and i am not having any luck i am computer dumb

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Have no idea several months i guess

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.