Need to drag a file to a web site and it will not do it. I…

Customer Question
Need to drag a...

Need to drag a file to a web site and it will not do it. I need this immediately.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell - Operating system? I have Microsoft (is that the operating system?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I haven't had any problems with this before. Windows 10 is new for me, but I've been able to transfer files before. The web-site requires that I choose a file from the computer and drag it to the space where it goes. I scanned the file into Documents and it will let me choose it to drag but it doesn't show up to the place on website where I drag it to. I've also chosen copy and paste and that doesn't work either.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have another issue but not associated with this grant. I will just have to attack that later I guess. Issue - the computer recognizes my GoPro camera but I can't find where it puts it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.