I have a Acer Chromebook 11 but pawned it about 5-months…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Acer Chromebook 11 but pawned it about 5-months ago. Got it back, with alot of the same programs still on it, but now don't have a program which i've purchased, can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Chromebook?

10 think?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Chromebook? Have you installed any updates recently?

Just tried looking?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Which program do you not have that you purchased?

Please let me know