Im having trouble getting trouble getting into my SKYPE and…

Im having trouble getting...

Im having trouble getting trouble getting into my SKYPE and a emplyer wants to do a interview with me via skype help me please

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats enough lol

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

What error are you getting trying to sign in to Skype?

it wont find my page

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/864891483

what is a remote service not sure what that is (###) ###-#### is the number to text me on

You need to click the link i sent above and run/open the program to connect me to your computer

i did not get it

https://www.fastsupport.com/864891483