Have no password. Hp 8610. Called computer specialist. said…

Have no password Technician's...

Have no password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp 8610

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Called computer specialist. said to call xfinity to restart email. it happened three days ago

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access XFinity? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with some login password ***** you tell me for which login password ***** problem is with?

I don't understand the question

can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with?

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer
I cannot get onto my email account. I can't get the password ***** user ID on. I called computer assistance and they said I had o call xfinity to have them reset my password. I called them because I have on sound on my computer.

To get started with our SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE session, please click on the link above:

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.

When is this going to be connected. Is there something else I have to do?

i have given you the steps and the remote link all you have to do is click on it and follow the steps.

I am already ready on one half of the remote connect, waiting for you to connect.