I can't seem to log into my e-mail, no, dummy me !!! I

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to log into my e-mail

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Dummy me !!! I do'tknow!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

A google bar comes up and I didn't request a change!!!!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Are you facing this issue on your gmail account and are you accessing it using any email application or web browser ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Windows------------------and I don't want anything ore than just today. I am not interested in becoming a member!!! I thought this was simply a one time question

Yes you can use this as one time service no need to take monthly subscription if you are not interested.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.