When I respond to a post on FB my comments are never sent. I…

When I respond to...

When I respond to a post on FB my comments are never sent.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I wasn't aware I needed to update FB.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Please tell me how to perform an update.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur? Is there any error or message?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

I have the issue on my iPad and on my HP laptop computer.

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/ybkdy4fn
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your HP laptop computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/ybkdy4fn
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

I do not see any box for a response to your posting.

https://tinyurl.com/ybkdy4fn

Are you currently communicating with me at this page on your HP laptop computer or on your iPad tablet?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

After typing a comment, can you press the Enter key on the computer's keyboard to see if it is able to post?

- What's your internet browser program, such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. We can schedule a time. Thank you.

I never received any assistance. My issue is still unresolved

I'm sorry, I was waiting for you response a few days ago. Is the internet currently working on your HP laptop computer?

Have you received email messages from me (from Viet / JustAnswer) in your email on your HP laptop?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we can schedule a time. Thank you.