How can I give my PayPal A/C to any one I purchase from,

How can I give...

How can I give my PayPal A/C to any one I purchase from, what do I do

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Just now and what is my Pay pal A/C

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Set up an A/C

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

3/19/2018
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Here’s how to send a PayPal payment:

• Log into your account at PayPal.com, select “Pay or send money” and choose whether you’re paying for goods or services or sending money to friends and family
  • Enter the recipient’s email address, mobile number or name and click “Next”
  • Enter the amount and click “Continue”
  • Click “Change Payment Method” to select PayPal Credit if it’s not already set, confirm your payment details and click “Send Money Now”

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Computer Engineer
Robert M., Consultant

my number is ***** the secure section

call me and we will go over it.

not all merchants accept paypal

those that do will have it listed as a choice in the same place that it asks for a credit card. instead of giving the credit card you will be asked to log into your paypal account and you will then agree that paypal will pay the site a specific amount of money from a specific source.

but again. not all companies accept paypal. ebay requires paypal and will not sell without it. amazon will not use paypal. some companies do and some dont.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Dear Rob I still don't know how I can give my Pay Pal A/C to a company in Hong Kong so they can tag money out
of my A/C only $60-70 what do I give them, and what do I tell them, how can they get into my A/C like when I bio from
e-Bay Pay Pal tag the money out of my A/C automatic

they would need a paypal account

and you would have to send the money to their paypal account

do they have one?

are you near a computer

can you call me? i can get you a remote link and i can show you exactly how to do it on your computer

if you go to this link

https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/transfer/fx/fees/HK/options

and sign in to your paypal account

it will give buttons to send to their email or to their bank

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Dear Rob I spake to you yesterday 20-3-18 and I agreed for you to take $55 which I agreed on But I got todays statement
and to my disappointment you have taken an extra $62 out of my A/C which I didn't ask for you gave me 2 Security Code
610650 and also code 111130 will you please take the one code out there costed me $62,00 and reimburse the $62 back
into my A/C please Westpac BSB 732349 and A/C 566190 Please Karsten Pacht (###) ###-####
Pete, Computer Engineer