I can't run hotmail password retrieval because it wants my…

Customer Question
I can't run hotmail...

I can't run hotmail password ***** because it wants my registration number. I already entered it a few screens ago, and can't remember what it is

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

At different times, all 3

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Cant, I'm stuck on a screen which just says password ***** and has headings Account and password, but no entries underthem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Ipurchased the product today and was sent a key that I entered, mbut now I dont know where to look for ir so I ncan enter is agian in this password *****

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

a while ago, probably 2017

Thanks

Do you recall the email address you used with the account?

not sure about the UK)

ok... it may be .co.uk or .com... you need then to try to reset the password ***** my link below

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Let me know what happens when you do please

Hi Richard,No help at all I'm afraid. Perhaps I should explain things better. Ages ago we had a hotmail account called***@******.***. I have no idea what the password ***** I want to use Wondershare Winsuite to find the ols password. I'm stuck because Wondershare wants te registration number and I put that in a while ago and don't know what it is..I assume that once I get past the registration screen, it will ask me what account I need the password *****
RegardsChris Herbert
Hello Richard, are you still talking to me ?
RegardsChris Herbert