This is re i tues. I have a pc using w7. All was fine till i…

This is re i...

This is re i tues. I have a pc using w7. All was fine till i downloaded newer version. I could not understand how to use and wanted to restore previous version. Have i\uninstalled and tried to install but told cannot open due to having previous installed newer version ven though I uninstalled it. what to do now?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

I am 85 with vision problem and this is stessful

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

This is a pc not ipad I am talking about. updates are automatic

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Please connect

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Which version of windows are you using?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Computer Specialist
windows 7

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

dont see it

don't see what sorry?

the download to allow you to access my pc

Look at the bottom of your screen... it is where any downloaded file goes

i have your message that I should run programme but I do not see any new download on my pc
therefore cannot givve you id info you need

not there and not in downloads

You need to then first click the link I gave, then it downloads.

Please click the link

http://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Allow it to download and you can then click it and run it

id###-##-####w 4610
richard i do not wand new version if i tune I want the previous version which worked fine for me

ok, as requested you need to let go of the mouse, but you took it over still and now closed the chat box which disconnects me...

Open it again and give me the new password ***** connect

id 926 134 167 pw 4573

I did a restore to the point before it was removed, when done, let me know i you have any issues