Computer is O K. Incredimail has dissapeared altogether. all…

Customer Question
Computer is O K...

Computer is O K . Incredimail has dissapeared altogether. all that remains is a folder incmxx with a folder Bin. Does not respond to anything. Have tried to re-install and all that happens is an exe file is downloaded and then nothing. double click on install file and there is no response

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

A Dell desktop

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Optiplex 755 .... OS is windows 8

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

This is a microsoft machine with OS windows 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

It is not an Apple device.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not a Mac computer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Which was the email account you were accessing using incredimail email application ?

Are you getting any error message ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.