I'm having trouble not being able to delete a tab when I…

I'm having trouble not...

I'm having trouble not being able to delete a tab when I click on google chrome

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Optiplex 745

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OptiPlex? What have you tried so far?

It started yesterday. I try to close the tab either by clicking the x on the tab or clicking the left button on the mouse

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your OptiPlex?

What that be?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your OptiPlex?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The tab is from my gmail

3/19/2018
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know when you are ready

Ready

Are you messaging me from same pc?

Request you to download and run secure remote tool from below link

Click here to download file

Double click to run file after download

Hope you are satisfied with my service...

I would really appreciate if you leave a feedback for the service provided..

Also feel free to contact Just Answer for any future queries..

Thank You,

Fiyaz

arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist