I have just discovered that when Windows10 was installed I…

I have just discovered...

I have just discovered that when Windows10 was installed I did have exell installed as well.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

I canft tell you that as I dont often use it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

Well I had a friend bring USB plug to help me with a programme and we could save it until I realised that I dont have excell in my computer - I used to have it!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No i dont think so

3/19/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Do you know what version it was? 2010, 2013, etc.

I had windows 10 installed but excell wasnt installed at the same time and I didnt notice until I went to save a spreadsheet the other day and couldnt work out why it wouldnt save until a friend pointed out that I didnt actually have excell installed
A secure remote would be very helpful but Honestly I cant afford to pay any more than I have already so I guess I will just have to leave it!

we can do it for less if you want.

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

My private contact is *************

are you online this morning?

Good morning Cody.
i am still trying to get help to re install my excell

ok when are you free?

I am free now
When is a good time for us to connect as I am wasting my day waiting here