I know my e-mail...has been same for years. Forgot password…

I know my e-mail...has...

I know my e-mail...has been same for years. Forgot password ***** no longer can get online on my main computer. Tried for a long time to reregister but ended up failing. Am disgusted and frustrated, as a recent stroke survivor this is not healthy. HELP if you can.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

YES, on my small laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes phone number, but have forgotten passwords.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Will need to set new password.

3/19/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Brand new Mac. I am quite elderly and appreciate your patience. have had same***@******.*** for years but can not access it through Google. I have tried a dozen times but keep getting denied.

Try to reset at gmail.com.

Reset your password ***** here:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Put in your email address and follow the prompts. Getting in will depend on what backup you have

in place. It is required by Google that users keep current back ups in place to get back in their account

as they are free accounts *non business accounts are free*. They do not have a person that monitors

these. You will get in by using those back ups you put in place such as security questions, phone number

or another email address you put in to get a recovery link sent to.

Follow the steps to recover your account. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account and an email will be sent to you. If you don’t get an email:
Check your Spam or Bulk Mail folders
Add***@******.*** to your address book.
To request another email, follow the steps to recover your account .
Check all email addresses you might've used to sign up or sign in to your account.

2. Choose a password ***** you haven't already used with this account.

Let me know if you get stuck and i will assist.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin"

You have created 3 duplicates. I put them all in for a refund. Please follow the instructions sent above.

Reset your password ***** here:

Check your Spam or Bulk Mail folders
Add***@******.*** to your address book.

Thank you! Thank you!! Please wish me luck!

You are very welcome. Please ensure you hit the fifth star for me and make sure you reply back when done as well.

Isaac Franklin