I lost my password and now I'm unable to reset it and my…

Customer Question
Hi I lost my...

Hi I lost my password ***** now I'm unable to reset it and my computer is locked I'm in alot of trouble

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Its an Acer Aspire E 15

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Aspire?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

I have purchased it a month before from Cash converters

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I tried to install Video player and for that they need microsoft account I made that nd now my computer is locked

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
When it will be answered
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
What you need now
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which version of windows you are using?

Thank you