Have to verify my account -email:

Customer Question
Have to verify my...

Have to verify my account -email:***@******.***----cannot get code--i cannot remember password--my memory is not good--I am 87 years old--when Iput up my email,the screen asks for my verifacation code--

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do not know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you