Won’t let me log in it tells me wrong password. Microsoft…

Customer Question
Won’t let me log...

Won’t let me log in it tells me wrong password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Microsoft laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Microsoft?

Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Microsoft? Have you installed any updates recently?

It’s on ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the one that’s wolfwoman

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your login. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Do you have access to the email you see when you put in to many wrong passwords if t is associated with your microsoft account?

Please only reply here to continue:

"how to reply"

To get back to me , either check your email. View one of the messages from justanswer that says you have received a reply or a message, open the message. Then inside it click the button that says view or reply on justanswer. That will bring you back to this page where you can scroll down and reply.

Or, go to justanswer.com, login at the top right. Then click my questions at the top right. Then, you will see our question listed there. Click the question, scroll down and reply!"