Microsoft or Hewlett Packard did an update on my c. Laptop…

Customer Question
Microsoft or Hewlett Packard...

Microsoft or Hewlett Packard did an update on my c

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Laptop and now I have lost my Office 365 I have Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

It is a HP Pavillion.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

It ran an update but I don't know if it was a HP or a Microsoft update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think it was a Microsoft update.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

I don't know how I got connected to you because I thought I was talking to Microsoft. I would like my money refunded to my account and I will try to contact Microsoft again. Thank you.