I have a Lenovo yoga that I bought last September. All of a…

Customer Question
Hello - I have...

Hello - I have a Lenovo yoga that I bought last September. All of a sudden if I unplug it it shuts off?!?! It is at 100% charged and works fine if its plugged in. What is going on??

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Yoga 720 and Windows 10 home

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It just started tonight. I tried turning it off properly, unplugging it, and then holding the power button for 20 seconds and nothing happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No - if they can make my computer work without being plugged in that would be great!!!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please disconnect the power cable then hold the power button in for 60 seconds then release.

Connect the power cable, power it on and tell me if it now functions correctly.

Let me know how you go please

Thank you