Cannot start in normal mode,message said we have been

Customer Question
Cannot start in normal...

Cannot start in normal mode,message said we have been hacked

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Toshiba laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Toshiba?

Ihave the original box that the computer came in. It is a vista #A205-S5880

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Cannot log in in normal mode.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 3 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Are you logged in with safe mode?