My ANDROID LENOVO YOGA BOOK came with the language I don't…

Customer Question
My ANDROID LENOVO YOGA...

My ANDROID LENOVO YOGA BOOK came with the language I don't understand. How can I change the language to ENGLISH so that i can set it up and register it

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the version of Android?

LENOVO YOGA BOOK with ANDROID 6.0 OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I got the book this week only. My simple question is how do I change the language to ENGLISH so that I can set it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 4 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Good evening! Any idea what language your device is currently displaying? (If you post one of the words here that you see, I can figure that out and direct you accordingly)