How do i get free skype name & password? Not sure

Customer Question
How do i get...

How do i get free skype name & password?

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

Not sure

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 3 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hello!

• Open Skype's website. Go to https://www.skype.com/en/. This will take you to the Skype home page.
  • Click Sign in. It's in the top-right corner of the page. Doing so prompts a drop-down menu.
  • Click Sign up. This link is at the bottom of the drop-down menu, just right of the "New to Skype?" message.

• Enter your phone number. Type your phone number into the "Phone number" text field.

• You can also click Use your email instead to enter an email address here.
  • Create a password. Type a strong, memorable password ***** the "Create a password" text field.
    Click Next. It's a blue button near the bottom of the page.
  • Enter your first and last name. Do so in the "First name" and "Last name" text fields, respectively.
  • Click Next.
  • Select a country or region. Click the "Country/region" box, then click your current country or region.
    • Skype will usually detect this from your browser's location information.
  • Add your birthdate. Select the month, day, and year in which you were born from the Month, Day, and Year drop-down boxes.
  • Click Next.
  • Verify your account. Enter the code that Skype sent to your phone number or email address into the text field in the middle of the page. To retrieve this code:
    • Text - Open your phone's Messages app, open the text from Skype, and note the four-digit code in the message.
    • Email - Open your email inbox, open the email from "Microsoft account team", and note the bold, four-digit code in the email.
  • Click Next. Doing so will submit your code and create your Skype account. You can now use your account to log into Skype on computers, smartphones, and tablets.
  • If Skype prompts you to enter another code that's displayed on-screen, do so and then click Next to finish creating your account.
Drop down box did not appear,also sign up box
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there

On which device are you trying to do this on?

Please let me know

Did not get answer to not being able to access the drop down box & sign up function.Did not appear on my screen.

Please let me know

Hp pavilion

Thanks

Click on my link below

https://account.microsoft.com/account

Follow the steps there to create an account

Then use this new account to sign into Skype with

Let me know how you go please

Thank you