Can business Skype and regular Skype video chat face to

Customer Question
Can business Skype and...

Can business Skype and regular Skype video chat face to face?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

One week

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

Checked settings, hard wired with erthnet cable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Yes the two types of Skype are able to communicate and establish a video chat session.

Are you having issues establishing a connection between the two?

No thanks do want charges

Please ignore the remote assistance offers - they are automated by the Just Answer system and are not from me.

Issues with blocked streaming media (videos) are often due to memory errors in the network devices that provide your wireless and Internet access. To rule out the network as the culprit, power down the router/modem that provides your wireless and Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes for the memory to drain. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer and other devices that connect to the network after the router/modem has completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.

If not resolve have the other person you are contacting do the same thing and then retest.
Please let me know the result.