I can't open a document, it goes to a Lenovo search and

Customer Question
I can't open a...

I can't open a document, it goes to a Lenovo search and stalls

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

A p c

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Don't really know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just tried today to open this document to edit it and in front of the file there is an "L" instead of the ordinary folder or document symbal

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Do you have MS Word installed?