CAN I CALL GOOGLE DO THEY HAVE PHON NUMBER. Help on my

Customer Question
CAN I CALL GOOGLE...

CAN I CALL GOOGLE DO THEY HAVE PHON NUMBER

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Help on my google acc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Call me if you can(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you gave me the Number

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Google account. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Is this referring to an email/gmail account? If so, they dont have a support number. They are free accounts. They require users to keep current back up so they can use online resetting/directions etc per the agreement email users signed with Google when they made the accounts.

Or, is this a paid product you are having issues with?