It not my printer. It is my desk tpop. I need to talk

Customer Question
It not my printer ...

It not my printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

It is my desk tpop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I need to talk someone about my desktop

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I just got got about 3month ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

And this moring it won't boot up

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Boot the computer and immediately power off the computer when Windows starts

(when the Windows logo appears). Do this three times and then boot it again

and the Advanced Boot Menu should appear.

Select Advanced options in the menu that appears, then select Troubleshoot >

Advanced Options > Startup Repair. Once Startup Repair is running it will

scan for and fix problems keeping the system from booting. Then once

completed, reboot and test to see if the issue is resolved.