I hope you are fine. I have a small Kapersky icon on the…

Hello Andy: I...

Hello Andy: I hope you are fine.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have a small Kapersky icon on the bottom bar of my screen. It just updated but it won't open for me. I have been searching for the program and can't find it. I'm on a pc that I inherited from my mom when she died. I have a Mac and having trouble working a PC.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry Pearl thought you were Andy. I don't know what to ask as I cant remember any of the terms. Having trouble even with the keyboard.

3/18/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your windows pc. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10?

Where did you look for the program at so far on the pc?

Isaac Franklin
Hi Isaac: It is a hp . It says windows 8.1 but I'm sure it's been updated. To what but may windows 10.
I looked everywhere but if you have a suggestion I'll take it.

To start the connection, please click this link.
These steps need

to be done from your windows computer you want me to fix:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1eb48ec3-c1ce-4517-a01a-34bf64e710d7

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

The link won't work.

Are you doing this on the computer you need fixed?

When you click that link, another tab should open. Do you see it?

It opened this time. Last time there was an error message.

Ok, do you see a big agree button when you scroll down? This looks difficult, but it is only a download/install.