I have lost my cell phone. I am trying to locate it thru my…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my cell phone . I am trying to locate it thru my google account . my email is***@******.*** but I don't remember my password. my name is angela corson . it is a Motorola cell. my service provider is metro in st pete fl. I am in aspen Colorado , and lost it downtown last night. please help cell # is(###) ###-####but I can at(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No , I have only been using it on my cell which does not require me to enter an email. I am using my friends laptop

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I may may just found it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not sure my old cell has***@******.***

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know