I cannot remember my Google account password. I have tried…

I cannot remember my...

I cannot remember my Google account password. I have tried the account restore help system, using text message from phone associated with the acct, I cannot remember the Google acct start date. I have gotten Google to send new code numbers to reactivate the account with my phone, and a new email acct. When I type in the code, and click the next bar, it just moves me along until the final screen tells me that Google cannot confirm my acct. HELP!

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

What network are you referring to? I have a LGL82VL android. I usually work without WIFI.

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

3/19/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your Google account?

Please let me know

Thank you

That is one of my problens, I cannot remember that. I have tried keying in many possible password ***** but nobe have worked.
No.

ok, please use my link below to reset the password

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

What exactly happens when you go to do this?

Please let me know

I have tried. The link you sent me offered me an option that i never had before. Thank you. My original problem is not solved but i am grateful for your effort.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Computer Specialist