My playstation pro will not run. The blue light blinks but…

Customer Question
My playstation pro will...

My playstation pro will not run. The blue light blinks but will not run the game

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

Couple of weeks. my son just let me know about it. We have unplugged, changed games, changed HDMI cables, tried different HDMI ports.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

I cant think of anything

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Try the following steps to resolve this:

Step 1: Locate the small reset button on the back of the DualShock 4 near the L2 shoulder button.

Step 2: Use a small, unfolded paper-clip or something similar to push the button (the button is inside a tiny hole). Hold the button down for a couple of seconds and release.

Step 3: After resetting the controller, re-pair the controller with the PS4 by connecting the USB cable to the controller and the system.

Step 4: Press the PS button to log in to the PS4.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------