My spell check has disappeared. please help to restore. Lap…

Customer Question
My spell check has...

My spell check has disappeared. please help to restore

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lap top computer. Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

I think it is micro 10. pretty sure.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Updates are installed automatically. So, perhaps.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just some help, please!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please follow the instructions in the link below.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/25843-turn-off-spell-checking-windows-10-a.html

Or https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-spell-checker-windows-10

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>