Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am a past member and a past DNA customer. A few days ago I

Customer Question

I am a past member and a past DNA customer. A few days ago I got a trial membership in order to look a my family tree. But now I can not sign on and can not seem to reset my password. Please help.
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: See my recent message to you.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Windows 10.
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Two or three days. My temporary new membership was supposed to last for 10 days and it has only been 4 or 5.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Suhasini Velu replied 8 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach DNA /Family Tree.
JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with them.
I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
You website sounds very interesting, but I got to it by mistake. I have already cancelled my membership. Thanks for your offer of help.

Thank you.