I deleted my account because the wrong name kept coming up…

Customer Question
I deleted my account...

I deleted my account because the wrong name kept coming up so I now have no account but I want my account back because everyone no's it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its on my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung S9

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Only a few months and deleting was all I did

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recover your account, go to

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------