I called facebook to help me unblock live video they said it…

Customer Question
I called facebook to...

I called facebook to help me unblock live video they said it be ten dollars I went and put 20 in my bank now they want 90 dollars he haungs up on me because I don't have the money he wants

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I'm going on now to do it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Don't know how to update

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I go to my fb to get live video again

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. It sounds like you are a victim of an internet crime. Facebook never ask money to activate any of their features. Also Facebook not giving customer support via Phone.