I am trying to change the phone # for Microsoft account from…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to change the phone # for Microsoft account from house phone to my cell #. received a code by text but can't get back to verify.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I was just using it but had to leave the location to receive text then I could not find where I was at.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

My phone is ok. I was trying to change info on my Microsoft account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I have to find Microsoft windows personnel

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Just to clarify, are you trying to reset the password ***** your Microsoft account so you can login to your account?