Had issues with my computer and now do not have a Cd drive.

Customer Question
Had issues with my...

Had issues with my computer and now do not have a Cd drive. How can I use intuit turbo tax bought from Costco?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

No problem with sound. Have different computer with No CD drive.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 4 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Good evening! No worries, you can still obtain the Turbo Tax software you purchased...it will just take an extra couple of steps.

1. Start by setting up your TurboTax account if you don't already have an account.
  2. Contact Intuit (be sure to select CD/Download in the first drop-down) and ask your TurboTax Specialist to push a download into your account.
  3. Once they've done that, simply sign in to My Downloads to download your TurboTax software.

Once you've downloaded the software by following the above steps, you can simply double-click the downloaded file to begin the software installation. Follow the installation wizard, and you'll be set!

I hope that answers your question! Please let me know how it works for you. :-)
Tech Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 3 months ago

Hello! Just quickly checking back in to make sure your issue is now resolved? When you have the chance, would you kindly let me know? Thanks so much for using JustAnswer.com!