Got a new phone. My old one crashed and I lost all my

Customer Question
Got a new phone...

Got a new phone. My old one crashed and I lost all my passwords! I can’t get in to my emails.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Last Friday, I believe.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I have my contacts but my aol password ***** not in my contacts!😔

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/19/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me with which email service you are having the issue with?

Please let me know

Thank you

Thanks

Please click on my link below

https://i.aol.com/account/password/start

And follow the steps there to reset your password.

Then use the new password ***** sign in

Let me know please how you go