The hinge on the top left broke and things are looking

Customer Question
The hinge on the...

The hinge on the top left broke and things are looking pretty scary - Do I

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lenovo think pad E545

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ihave the 545 thinkpap

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your ThinkPad?

I really do not know - I'm 84 yo and really don't talk tech

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your ThinkPad? Have you installed any updates recently?

My only problem is that the hinge on the right has fallen aoart and things are starting to things I don't control

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No really

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. This is not something you will be able to repair yourself. Is this your only computer?

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.