My computer keeps telling me that I am entering an incorrect…

My computer keeps telling...

My computer keeps telling me that I am entering an incorrect password ***** my appleid, when I know that I haven't and I haven't forgotten it either. If you have chosen to to change my password ***** any reason I wish you

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Would reverse that decision. I do not wish to have to memorise a new password ***** this time in my life nor do I wish to complicate my life with 2-step verification. I only have two apple devices an iMac and an iPad and these two items are not necessarily at the same location at the same time.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac? What about your iPad?

Right now I am locked out of both devices as I do not have my iPad with me here. Please can you fix this ? User name:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Please respond via e-mail:***@******.*** or land line phone:1***-***-****

3/18/2018
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can check this for you?

Lucelle reply: I'm not sure exactly what that means, but sure, what do I need to do, I would rather speak than as my typing is to slow. lucelle

Remote means, ill connect to your computer and troubleshoot the issue directly. Since the issue is custom, there isnt anything i can explain without looking at the issue

Please click the link below and run/open the program

https://www.fastsupport.com/440006862

Lucelle Response to Kamil Anwar :Sorry, I was unable to down the program https:// www.fastsupport.com/440006862
and now I am completely lost . I am too tired to carry on with this, so I am going to sign off now and perhaps you ca let me know by email tomorrow if you were able fix the problem without any further in put from me

Let me know when you are available.

Lucelle answer:
What about tomorrow Monday, 19 March 2018, at 11:30 am Atlantic Daylight Time? Should I be on this page or can we talk on my landline or Face Time or Skype? my Skype name is ***** ***** my nearest city is Hamilton,Bermuda.

Yes, that is fine.