I have had trouble login in to my Arlo cameras since

I have had trouble...

I have had trouble login in to my Arlo cameras since yesterday. I changed my password ***** to see if it would help and my computer will come up with the pictures on the cameras but my phone will not - it states checking status constantly.

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

I am trying to get my mobile phone to come up with the pictures.

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

I bought the Arlo cameras set of 2 with netgear from HSN for Christmas and just had them installed for me over a week ago. It has been working fine on my phone until yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Security Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Please let me talk with someone who can help me get the pictures back on my phone.

The pictures are now coming in again.
3/19/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the system still working for you?

Please let me know

Thank you

I am still having trouble, It keeps saying my session had expired and will not work

Which internet browser are you using to view them on?

I am using my Verizon phone with my homecomputer wifi

What is the model of the phone?

Got it 3 weeks ago. It is a LG G6

and which app on the phone do you use for this?

Arlo app. Green boxed

Thanks

Hold the power button on the phone until you see a menu and choose power off.

Then power on the phone and tell me how the app works please

It is working again

your most welcome!

It was the firmware that had an issue, and needed a hard restart. We did this just then. It will now be ok.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Thank you

You are welcome and please remember the service rating

Thank you

Richard, Computer Specialist