My computer blue screens out all the time. I can’t even get…

Customer Question
My computer blue screens...

My computer blue screens out all the time. I can’t even get to my load screen and it blue screens out even in safe mode start up. I can’t even run a diagnostic or check the memory with it crashing. The blue screen errors are different every time it crashes. I can’t even run a reinstall windows

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Asus desk top

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have? And the version of Windows?

Windows 10 essentio series

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Asus? What have you tried so far?

It’s been going on for about a week now. I managed to get the load screen to work at one point and updated all my drives and it worked for a couple days but now it won’t work at all like I said it crashes on eveverything I’ve tried

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/18/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is Ugo.

After reading the steps that you have taken, I would suggest that attempt to run a system restore and stop all futures microsoft updates to your PC.

If the problem, stops then you know that it was a Microsoft update that caused the issue. If it persists, then you might have a hardware glitch within your Asus. At which point, you might need to take it into a technician to run some analyses on the computer.

You might drop by a bestbuy/geeksquad location.

Please let me know if my suggestions have solved your issue, so I can provide assistance if necessary.